Friday, September 26, 2008

Ethan is helping uncle Gordon pull pipe. Ethan loves to play on this machine with all of his neighbor friends. It is our neighbors so they play on it often . I think he was thrilled we he go to sit on it while it was actually working.


This is not a great pic but it shows the truck all of the rock came on we had two loads brought out. We were grateful for the great help we had from Doug placing all the rock off the truck.Sorry I didn't get any picture of the almost finished project. I will have to post some when we get it complete with some plants and stuff.




Gordon (my brother)and David placing rock for the retaining wall. They worked hard while my mom and I sat and watched . I did have some input to where some of the rocks went or which side should show.



No comments: