Sunday, October 12, 2008

Kyra 1st Birthday

Kyra checking out her birthday cake. She was not sure what to think of it. Aunt julie and janel helped her blow out her candle. she just sat and tried to figure out what was going on and why everyone was singing and looking at her. we even tried to give her a second chance to blow out the candle and she just was not interested.
I am loving this cake Grandma, thanks for making it just for me!
hurray it my party and I will throw cake if I want to!
I think I am about done with my cake!
This is my funny face. I like to pull this face when I know i am doing something I am not supposed to do or that I think is really funny. sometime it is just to get every ones attention.
I think she got a much cake in her hair as she did in her mouth. she loves to put food in the little bit of hair that she has.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

She is very cute! I hope she had a happy birthday!