Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Lights at Temple Square





We had a great time at Temple Square with grandma and grandpa Miles looking at all the lights and nativity scenes. We were also able to watch a few performances in the tabernacle one of the groups were Japanese drummers. Then we went to dinner at Chuck A Rama. Thanks grandma and pa pa for a great night. After that we stop by Dusty and Leeann's to see cute little Connor. Ethan even stayed awake to take a peek. He sure loves Connor and can't wait till he is better so he can see him again and hold him.

2 comments:

Britney said...

Cute pics Kendra!! It was fun having everyone here!! Fun sledding and hanging out!! Come back soon I hope!

Jamie said...

I so wanted to do that this year and never did! I even live here now and still didn't make it! We are actually going tonight for family night, to bad the lights are long gone! I have the cutest picture of Easton and Ethan that I took a day or two before we moved I need to get it to you. Email me and I'll send it to you. jamie_0921@yahoo.com