Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Potty Training


OK you will get a kick out of this. Kyra just pooped in her pants or so she was walking like she had. Yet when I went to change her panties there was nothing their. So where did it go because you could tell by the skids in her panties then down her leg that some thing happpened. I ran down stair to tell all the kids to hold still or you might find something. Half way down the stairs Ethan yells gross I stepped in poop mom. So just as I figured it was on the floor.I know gross. I begin to get it cleaned up then I stepped in some.Just when I thought I got it all Mattie found some luckily I was standing right by her so she didn't eat it. Oh the fun of potty training. May be I need to get that book!I hope we don't find any more poo. unless it is in the potty!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

LOL! I'm totally laughing my head off right now! That story is AWESOME!!

Britney said...

Oh NO!!!! I'm sorry. We're potty training TJ too, I'm so glad we haven't had that happen. . . . yet! I will corss my fingers!!