Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day Fun.

We decided to get the kids Balloons for Valentines day. The kids loved them! Balloons are so magical to the kids they had so much fun just laying under them and pulling on the strings and watching what they would do. It was really fun to see Graysen watch the balloons he would light up, smile, and giggle.
 Hope you all had a great Valentines Day! We did!



 Grandma Miles sent the kids some Valentines Cards in the mail they were so excited to get mail and to be able to open their own special mail. Inside was a special treat for my kids MONEY. They were so excited to be able to put money in their banks. She wanted us to make sure the kids had a treat from here so I went to a fun little shop here in Rigby called the Caramel Tree. We had cinnamon bears and oreo's  dipped  in caramel and then in white chocolate. They  were so delicious but now every time I go by there I want to stop for a treat. I have not done so yet but am sure I will soon.  Thanks for the treat Grandma!
They ran out of hearts so ours were bears. 

No comments: