Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Best Bubble Bath Ever!

 
 
I put the kids in the bath.They begged and begged to have the jets on. I decided i might as well let them. while the water finished filling I washed there hair. when the jets turned on they were very excited to see the bubbles. I needed to get Graysen diaper changed and that led to a few other things. the girls were playing and having lots of fun with the jets on.  All of the sudden Kyra yells mom I am ready to get out! She sounded a  little desperate so I came running! I was shocked  to see all those bubbles! i wanted to yell and knew that wouldn't help the situation instead i turned the jets off, laughed, and ran to get the camera! This will be a bubble bath to remember!bubbles were everywhere.

1 comment:

Robert said...

Was that from shampoo rinsed into the water before the jets were turned on?