Tuesday, December 16, 2008

First Real Snow! (sorry pictures a little out of order) 12/8/08

Ethan wanted to go out and play in the snow the minute he saw the snow on the ground. I was not sure where all the snow gear was. The search was on and it really didn't take to long to find it all. then we had to figure out what would fit who then the process of getting it on. I asked myself will it be worth the time they are willing to spend out in the cold? It was it was fun to see them play in the snow and eat the snow. I think eating the snow was the big hit for both of them. Ethan wanted me to help him build a snow man but the snow was not wet enough to make balls. I am sure we will have tons of chances to build snowmen.





Ethan was out playing in the snow with his friends. they were having tons of fun. they went sledding down a little dirt hill in the back yard. I was trying to take pictures from inside but none of them turned out. I then got kyra dressed in her snow gear because she was fussing to go outside. That didn't last long it was so cold! I think it really hurt her burnt hand because she started screaming and didn't stop when we got in side.



No comments: